We are committed to:
- Discovering and mining the metals needed for a low carbon future in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Conducting our operations in compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations in the areas in which we operate.
- Upholding the spirit of the law, through conducting our activities in a way that is sensitive to local environmental conditions and community concerns.
- Adopting international good practice standards designed to protect human health and safeguard the environment at all of our facilities and worksites.
- Giving particular attention to the impacts of climate change on the natural environment surrounding our projects.
- Carefully considering water access and availability in our project areas.
- Considering environmentally related human rights concerns in our areas of operations.
Ivanhoe Electric Senior Geologist and ESG Specialist Eric Eckberg conducting initial environmental monitoring on water exiting a historic mine in Utah.