Drag the map around to discover all projects.
Project Portfolio of Electric Metals
Access to pipeline of compelling
new global exploration opportunities.
- Rapidly expanding exposure to critical metals in the United States.
- Driven by a team of global experts that led the discoveries of Oyu Tolgoi, Kamoa-Kakula, Platreef, Fort Knox and Voisey’s Bay.
- Each project has the potential to host significant discoveries of critical metals.
- Santa Cruz is located in a prolific mining region of Arizona where over 35 million tonnes of copper have been produced (~65% of total US production).
- Ivanhoe Electric believes that Santa Cruz is currently the second largest undeveloped copper deposit, by tonnes contained, in the lower 48 states, with considerable potential to significantly expand the resources.